Tips for tooth extraction
- The compresses should be held for 2 hours, then thrown away;
- The nutrition should be done with soft foods and generally liquid foods: soup, puree, compote, pudding (at room temperature);
- Chewing should be performed on the opposite side of region where the extraction was done.
We do not recommend:
- Flush with water or chamomile tea and acidulated beverages consumption on the day of the extraction;
- Socket’s scurvy;
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages and tobacco;
- Eating too hot or too cold, hard foods and dairy products in the next 2-3 days;
- Teeth brushing, which will be postponed for the next day, and should be done without touching the wound with the toothbrush.
Controlul post-extractional este OBLIGATORIU la oricare semn de evolutie nefavorabila a plagii (sangerari, dureri) in zilele urmatoare.