is the most modern and less traumatic technique that is based on the ultrasound action using a special dental woodpecker.
- Bone addition – External sinus lift
- Expanding the supply of bone-technique “bone split”
- Extraction of wisdom teeth
- Treatment of periodontitis by root teeth planing and polishing
- Apical resection with retrograde obturation channel
- Maxillary cyst removal
- Extraction is done very quickly, painlessly, without pressure, without force from the surgeon.
- The after surgery edema (the swell) is greatly reduced.
- The trauma is minimal, healing is faster, The ultrasound does not harm the soft tissue (gums).
- No more pain after the surgery.