Have you considered a root canal treatement?
32 Clinic awaits you with a team of specialists endodontists, in a pleasant and very sterilised environment.
Root canal treatment is necessary when a tooth is very sensitive to cold stimuli, sweet or when it hurts for a few minutes. This is infected by a carious injury that can expand and eventually lead to abscess. The purpose of the treatment is to remove the infection, then the root is cleaned and filled with a special resin to prevent any other infection [accordiongroup] Root canal filling is done with a DOWN PACK machine using technique at high tempera and ensuring the filling of side and accessories canals as well. It is a 3D obturation. Most canal treatments will involve two or more visits to the dentist.Besides the medical team’s experience and professionalism, achieving a high quality dental treatment requires the use of high quality equipment as well.
At Clinic 32 a microscope manufactured by Carl Zeiss is being used, a last generation device that brings significant benefits:
- additional root canals recognition
- canals orifice entrance recognition
- calcified canals recognition and treatment
- incorrect canal treatments restoration
- identification of root perforations and their sealing
- visualisation and removal of broken needles inside canals
- root fracture detection
After the root canal treatment, the specialist doctor will make the tooth more resistant by using fiberglass cones.The traditional metal crown-root cones have been replaced by fiberglass cones. These require a special cementation that is fast, and for the front teeth that are destroyed maximum aesthetic effects can be achieved.
The advantages are:
- there is no opaque material, the tooth is translucent and has a natural look;
- for the post cementing it is used a tooth-coloured composite resin and thus the aesthetic results improve;
- there are no black stripe that will aper on the gum;
- there is no need for an additional dental impression meeting as for the metal ones, the tooth reconstruction being done in one session;
- all the healthy tooth structure is preserved, the pivot having an armor role.